Shipping is available in USA or Canada for additional $350-$400.
Deposit is non refundable when you reserve a kitten.
$1650 pet or $2500 breeder price
- Sphynx is $1650
- Bambino $2650
- Breeder bambino $3000-3500
- Sphynx deposit is $400 non refundable
- Bambino deposit is $500 non refundable
- Fully immune from all diseases
- 3 years HCM guarantee
Sphynx World Adoption and Contract Information:
Breeder with breeding rights range from $2,500.00 to $3,000.00
Kittens are adopted on a first come first serve basis. Non refundable deposit.
Kittens will be available to go home at 12 weeks of age.
If for any reason an owner can not keep their cat/kitten we require that the cat/kitten be returned to our cattery.
SPHYNX WORLD CATTERY CONTRACT
Phone: ( )____________________________________________________
Description of Cat / Kitten
Breed: Sphynx Color:________________________________________
Sex: Male \ Female
Quality: Pet \ Show Quality
Air Fare /Other: $____________________________________________
Total : $_____________________________________________________
Deposit: $ __________________________________________________
Balance Due: $_______________________________________
To The Buyer:
SPHYNX WORLD Cattery requires a $400.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve a kitten/cat. This deposit will go towards the total agreed upon purchased price.
SPHYNX WORLD Cattery, Nora Hassan, Hereinafter referred to as “Seller” and all kitten/cat will carry the Sphynx World Name.
This kitten/cat sales contract entered into on_________________
between NORA HASSAN (seller) and
(1) The Price of the above kitten/cat is US $__________ includes a US $__________ non-refundable deposit due for reservation of kitten/cat. Balance plus shipping fees shall be paid in full 1 week prior to the date shipped. Seller tells buyer then the kitten/cat is ready to leave the sellers home. If the kitten/cat is not paid in full by the shipping date the kitten/cat will not be shipped. All shipping, insurance and airline carrier charges shall be paid by the buyer. It is the responsibility of the buyer to file a claim with the airline carrier if the kitten/cat is lost, stolen, damaged, delayed or result in the mortality of the kitten/cat.
In paragraph (2) seller not responsible for vet bills.
(2) The seller provides a 3 day limited guarantee that the above kitten/cat is in good health at the time of purchase. Seller in not responsible for vet bills. Failure to have kitten/cat checked by a licensed veterinarian within 3 days will void guarantee. The purchaser is responsible to notify the seller immediately of any adverse findings. If the kitten/cat has been determined by a licensed veterinarian to have anything that is wrong with it the seller will replace kitten with a new kitten of equal value when one is available. The seller has the right to have second opinion by a vet of his/her choice. Transportation and all veterinary costs are the responsibility of the buyer. After 3 days of health guarantee period, the seller cannot be held accountable for future diagnosis of FELV/FIV/FIP or any other bacterial or viral infections diseases, Giardia, parasites, or fungus do to the fact that they can be contracted anywhere in the environment after leaving sphynxworld.
Cattery and are not a result of genetics or breeding. Buyer excepts all responsibility for protecting kitten/cat from said diseases, illnesses, parasites and fungi. This kitten is guaranteed against congenital defects for one year from the date the contract is signed. If the kitten should die within the guaranteed one year the seller has the right to request an autopsy be perform to determine the cause of death. Based on lab findings, seller may replace said kitten when one becomes available. Purchaser is responsible for shipping. If the seller cannot replace with a new kitten within one year, seller will refund to the buyer the price of kitten only.
(3) If the kitten/cat is being sold as a pet only it should be spayed/neutered prior to leaving depending upon age. If not spayed/neutered by the time it leaves the buyer agrees to have Sphynx kitten purchased from Sphynx World Cattery spayed/neutered by the time it is 6 months of age. All kittens are spayed/neutered at the buyers expense unless otherwise specified. T.I.C.A./CFA registration papers will be sent once the proof of spay/neuter is signed by a licensed veterinarian and sent back to sphynx world. I understand that I do NOT have the right to breed this kitten. Any breech of this contract will result in the seller taking repossession of said kitten.
(4) The seller will have completed all of the appropriate vaccinations and worming prior to the kitten/cat leaving. All kittens will be vaccinated only against the upper repertory virus which include Rhinotracheitis/Calicvirus/Panleukopenia. All Sphynx world Breeder cats have been tested for and found to NOT have FELV or the FIV Viruses. The seller does not advise any of their Sphynx kitten/cat be vaccinated for following Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP), Ringworm, Giardia, Feline Leukemia (FELV), or Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV). If the buyer choices to vaccinate against any of these the contract will be NULL and VOID. The seller also does not warranty the kitten/cat against any adverse reactions to future vaccinations.
(5) It is understood that degrees of hairlessness in Sphynx vary from cat to cat and that no Sphynx is completely hairless. It is understood that hormones, climate change and genetics play an important role in hairlessness when sold. It is possible the above kitten/cat could develop some hair after being neutered/spayed or as it grows older. It is also impossible to guarantee that any Sphynx kitten/cat will not grow some hair at some point in the future.
(6) The buyers accepts responsibility to care for this kitten properly. It must be given fresh food, clean water and proper medical treatment as needed including vaccinations and worming. It shall be keep indoors and never caged. Buyer is binded by all conditions set forth in this contract. Seller has the conditional right to reclaim kitten/cat without refunds of purchase price for any breech of this contract. Breech of this contract will have a penalty fee, which is the purchase price of the above kitten/cat.
(7) Any legal action, which may arise under the terms of this contract, will be brought in New York, USA. Buyer shall be liable for any court costs and related charges including attorney’s fees associated with the seller enforcing the terms of this contract. In signing this document, buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to ALL of the terms and conditions in this contract. The laws of the state of New York shall be controlling.
(8) Signature and date below indicates full agreement to ALL terms set forth in this contract. There are NO other conditions nor guarantees, verbal or implied. No verbal deviations or additions are valid. No other warranties or guarantees are provided other than those specifically outlined in this contract. The below signed considers this document to be legally binding. Changes or additions to this contract must be initialed by all parties involved.
Addendum to Sphynx World Cattery’s Breeders Contract:
(1) Kittens/cats sold for breeding will only be breed to show quality, purebred Sphynx cats. No out crossing is allowed without prior consent from sellers.
(2) If the kitten/cat is sold as a show cat, we cannot guarantee their performance in the show ring or how they will develop as they grow or even if they will tolerate it. Although, some cats are show quality, not all cats enjoy that environment.